Helping to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Dr. Stephen Wallace’s practice follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recommendations to make our office safe for our patients and staff. We follow these procedures and take these precautions:
- Patients and staff members must complete our COVID-19 screening questions.
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated and required to wear face masks and other personal protective equipment to keep patients and other staff members safe.
- Patients are required to wear face masks while in the office, except when access to the mouth is required.
- To reduce the number of people in our facility at any one time, we require that registration forms be filled out before arrival.
- Patients and staff are separated at the front desk by an acrylic “sneeze guard.”
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting area and the space is disinfected several times each day.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in several areas within our facility, and we encourage patients and staff to use them liberally.
- All treatment rooms and instruments are subject to strict sterilization policies.
- HEPA filtration UV-C disinfection systems have been added to our facility to help reduce the spread of viruses.
The health and well-being of our patients and staff are paramount, and we want you to feel safe while we meet your oral health needs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments regarding our COVID-19 guidelines.